Profit from Ramey’s broad experience working with many of the finest brands in luxury, hospitality, yachting and design. He’ll provide you with counterintuitive insights, creative thinking, pragmatic perspective on technology and classic luxury marketing strategies to accelerate your growth.
Professional consulting services, tactical marketing, keynote presentations and panel moderator
Chris Ramey’s professional background:
- President, The Home Trust International; platform for brands that serve high net worth clients with the finest products and services for their homes. Currently ~450 member locations in every major wealth market in the USA and Europe.
- President, The Luxury Marketing Council Miami/Palm Beach – Ramey grew his council to be the second largest in the world.
- President, Savvi Formalwear; cooperative turn-around, took 200 store association of friends merged it with Gingiss franchisees who were losing their brand as a result of Macy’s acquisition of May Company; grew cooperative to a >400 store chain of men’s apparel.
- President, International Design Guild – buying group turn-around; took an unprofitable association of 15 showrooms that didn’t fit corporate culture, and grew it to highly profitable powerhouse brand with 98 showrooms.
- President, Ramey Rug; started first retail business at 28 years old. Grew it to a multi-million dollar business – sold it at 40 years old.
Ramey’s passion is helping businesses compete more effectively by penetrating the affluent/luxury markets. He does so with consulting services, forums, panel discussions and speeches.
His consulting and speaking services have taken him to South America, Europe and throughout North America. His current clients have a presence in over 20 countries.
- Ramey is a professional member of National Speakers Association
- Ramey is one of the most quoted independent authorities in the luxury segment as a regular contributor to Luxury Daily.
- Ramey sits on the BrainTrust Panel for Retailwire.com
- Ramey has earned the “Leadership–Top 5%” appellation from Gerson Lehrman Group for his work with private equity firms investing in the luxury and home industries.
The breadth of Ramey’s experience and clients is a tremendous asset for any organization that desires to increase sales and secure their future.
Ramey and his wife reside in Stuart, Florida and they have two adult children. Ramey is originally from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.